- 1) Check for existing Anaconda/Python3 installation
- From the start menu, look for the "Anaconda3" folder and open an Anaconda prompt. Enter the command "conda --version" (without quotes).
- If no Anaconda version is reported, proceed to step 2, otherwise go to Step 3.
- 2) Users without Anaconda should install it:
- ACEIT Users - Go to the App Portal and Install 'Anaconda 2019.10 Python 3.7'
- All Other Users - https://www.anaconda.com/products/individual
- 3) After Install, download CSAT program zip file from here (Temporarily disabled until the next release)
- 4) Move the files to a designated CSAT folder and extract files from .zip. Follow remaining instructions from the file "CSAT_py_directions.docx".
- 5) Input and Output files are available for download here: https://cirp.usace.army.mil/products/csat_districts.php