Inlet Reservoir Model
Reservoir Model - A numerical model developed to calculated natural sand bypassing and change in volume of ebb-tidal shoals.
Reservoir Model Program Version 2.0 - [~41 MB installation zip file] - Updated version - June 2011.
- 2011 Draft CHETN
- Inlet Reservoir Model: Part II: PC-Interface
- 2008 Conference Paper
- Cumulative Effects of Channel and Ebb Shoal Dredging on Inlet Evolution in Southwest Florida, USA
- 2005 Conference Paper
- General Methodology for Inlet Reservoir Model Analysis of Sand Management near Tidal Inlets
- 2004 Conference Paper
- Evaluation of Ebb-Tidal Shoals as a Sand Source for Beach Nourishment
- 2002 CHETN
- Reservoir Model for Calculating Natural Sand Bypassing and Change in Volume of Ebb-Tidal Shoals, Part I: Description.
- 2000 Journal Paper
- Reservoir Model of Ebb-Tidal Shoal Evolution and Sand Bypassing.